Ram Narayanasamy – Director / Solicitor and Senior Associate of The Royal Society of Medicine Ram was admitted to the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn in 1996 and was called to the Bar in 2001. He was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 2004. He completed his M.S.C in Construction Management and Economics at the University of Greenwich in 1997. Ram has worked at various firms before establishing Dotcom Solicitors in 2004.
Ram specialises in civil matters including Immigration Law. Ram has extensive experience in dealing with commercial and private clients. His broad range of legal experience equips him well to provide practical and pragmatic advice to his clients. His other exceptional area of specialisation is in the sale and purchase of AU Bullion Gold acting for both sellers and purchasers and acting as Paymaster. Ram manages a vast majority of cases in the firm. He always insists on providing quality services to our clients in all areas of law. He always makes sure, cases are dealt with proper manner.
Ram participates extensively in charity works dealing with both local and foreign communities.
- V.v Addey & Stanhope School  4 All ER 1056 CA
- V. v Governing Body of Addey and Stanhope School (No 2)  EWCA Civ 1065
- V. v Governing Body of Addey and Stanhope School (No 2)  ICR 231
- R v Secretary of State for the Home Department, ex parte Taskale  EWHC 712 (Admin)
- R (AHK and others) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 287
- Thorpe v Fellowes Solicitors LLP  EWHC 61 (QB)
- Elif Bay –v- Emir Osman  EWL and RA 2016 – 0545
Nazia Sultana – Trainee Solicitor graduated from Kingston University with a LLB (Hons) and went on to complete her LPC at the University of Law. Nazia has a great interest in Personal Injury and was awarded a Commendation in her Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence elective at the University of Law.Prior to joining Dotcom Solicitors, Nazia gained extensive experience and expertise in dealing with Personal Injury and Clinical negligence cases having worked at Lyons Davidson and Direct Line Group. She deals with her case load in an organised manner.