A business failure has a far-reaching impact. It affects not only the directors, managements and shareholders of the business but also its employees, their families, customers, suppliers and financial backers. We have acted for all of these stakeholders, as well as for the Trustees in bankruptcy and we offer a full range of corporate insolvency services.
Working closely with our colleagues in Employment and Commercial Property, we have the all-round experience necessary to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Wherever possible, our emphasis will be on the recue, recovery and renewal of your business. Our expertise also covers the full spectrum of insolvency-related matter, including:
- Applications to set aside statutory demands
- Claims against directors
- Company restructuring and refinancing
- Creditors rights on insolvency
- Company Voluntary arrangements
- Directors Disqualifications
- Equitable exoneration and set off
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
- Injections to restrain advertisements of winding-up petitions
- Landlords rights on insolvency
- Preparing and serving statutory demands
- Protecting the family home
- Setting aside transactions at an undervalue guidance to help you to fight your corner
We will give you straightforward, pragmatic advice at extremely competitive rates, with the full range of debt recovery services, from drafting letter before action, late payment demands and statutory demands through to commencing insolvency proceedings and enforcing judgements.
We will support you until the debt is paid or until all avenues have been exhausted.