Whatever issues your family may be facing, the welfare of your children must always be your priority.
Family breakdowns through divorce or separation are always a time for tremendous emotional upset and stress for everyone concerned. It’s at this time that you will need the support of expert legal advice from sensitive experienced professionals who will be able to guide you through any issues and ensure the wellbeing and best interests of your children.
We will be able to guide you in areas which include:
- Who the children will live with - formerly known as 'residence'
- The amount of time that your child or children will spend with each parent
- What are the parental responsibilities of each parent?
- The rights available to grandparents and wider family members
- International child arrangements including child abduction
- Special guardianship orders and fostering
- We can assist you in every stage of the decision making process to achieve an outcome that will be in the best interests of your children. This includes initial advice or arranging representation at a final hearing should the issue need to be resolved by the court.